Doug Macaulay Trombone Studio
Private lessons are available for trombone. All students learn Music Theory as an integral part of their lessons.
- Parents are always welcome to attend their child's lessons. When you arrive, please open the door and walk right in.
- To enjoy the satisfaction of improvement and to become a successful brass player, the student will:
- practice at least 30 minutes per day, and
- practice at least five days per week.
- You are expected to attend three lessons per month. The first three weeks of each month are the lesson weeks. No lessons are given on days 21-31.
- Your lesson will be on the same day each week. Makeup lessons are not given for any reason. It is important to plan ahead to avoid missing your lesson.
- Method books, solos, and other performance materials may be purchased either at a local music store or online. Some books are only available online. Such expense is minimal and only occasional.
- Tuition is $100 per month for 45-minute lessons. Up to three (3) lessons per calendar month are covered by this tuition.
- Paypal is the only payment method we accept. No exceptions.
- To pay by Paypal you do not need to have a Paypal account. Paypal allows you to pay by credit/debit card.
- Paypal payment link: 45-minute lessons paypal.me/MacaulayBrass/100
- Payment for each month must be completed before the first scheduled lesson of each month. (See Paypal payment link above.)
- When a student is ill, the student should not practice.
- When a student has a contagious illness, the student should not attend the lesson, out of consideration for others. No refunds are given for missed lessons, and no makeup lessons are given for any reason.
- Lesson length is 45 minutes. Example: If your lesson is scheduled to begin at 5:30, then your lesson is over at 6:15 regardless of when you arrive. For this reason, we encourage you to arrive a few minutes early.
Overtime: If a student's progress is remarkable, or if for any
reason the teacher wishes to extend the lesson beyond its specified length, there is no additional charge for the extra instruction time.